Thank you all for your patience with the new Student Check-In process being used in APS this school year. There are certainly some bugs in the system, but we want to help you with this as much as we possibly can.
A few reminders:
- All parents must use this new online system to check in your students. Students not checked in will not have a teacher assigned to them and may not begin classes until this step is completed.
- Please use the following web site to begin student check-in: aurorak12.org
- You will need an updated email address in the system. If you have changed your email address, please call us at the school and we will update it for you.
- You will also need a user name and password for check-in. If you do not have or remember your user name and password, please select Forgot User Name. This will email your user name to the e-mail in the system. Once you receive your user name select Forgot Password. This will allow you to create a new password.
- There is someone in the office and checking voicemail each day this week. All front office staff returns to work full time on Monday, July 16th.
Our office phone number is 303-751-8862. Please call with any question.